Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Api-Api Bandarmaju Management Services






"Api-Api Banddarmaju Management Services",the following company is established by my dad,Mr Wong Kim Phen in several years ago. What i heard from him, he to began do business when he was in the aged 18. Now,he is already 63 years old. For me,he is a successfully businessman. At first, he did many types of business, like manage a restaurant, being a "tukang masak"which mean cooker or chef for his own restaurant, he even copartnership with my uncle manage those karaoke, disco, pub and lounge.Until now, he had retired,and pass the business to my brother. Luckily he did well for my dad's last business,which is Api-Api Bandarmaju Management Services,a place where renting houses and rooms, which located at Api-Api Centre,block 3,G 19.Everyday after my class,i will helping my brother to take charge of the office,until night time around 8pm.I am here to introduce the types of rooms and the units of apartment we are renting and their rates.Usually the prices for daily is around RM40 until RM200++. Others than daily, we also rented for monthly. Assuredly, the price will be cost more than daily. It is around RM500 until RM2000++,depends on the rooms' types and apartment.Of course, the payment of current and water are all include in the rental.Actually the reason why i post this article is to advertise my father's business in the others way,i hope he will appreciate it.

1 comment:

  1. Evening.. i am wondering do you rent out room or apartment monthly? I will be transferring to qeh kk and i dont have car or transport... i know there is bus number 13 to qeh.. and since api2 is easy for bus i am wondering any room for rent? How much per month? Thank u

    ReplyDelete