Tuesday, April 27, 2010

27-28 April 2010

There is 24 hours per day. Is that enough for everyone? Or too much for someone? For me,it is too short, it is really not enough for me to done my things that i have plan on everyday. Especially these two days. Examination had burn up my head. Working so hard to memorize all the theories. I think i am doing well on the papers, Customer Service and Reservation & Ticketing. Fortunately, there is no exam on the next day, is time to relax my mind. Nevertheless, i still have to work, as you all know if you have read my blog, but i don't think there could be even one people will read it. WHATEVER! Api Api Centre,i work at there. That is same everyday, bring the customers have a look at the houses or rooms, write the receipts, collect the monthly rentals, doing the maintenance works...OH MY GOD! that is GREAT! Except on Saturday, i am doing account with my aunt at Bandaran. Write the check for the rentals, failing the documents, check the water and electric bills, type the tenancy agreements...Many things i have to do everyday. Even Sunday I also have to work, sometimes even work until 9pm. Haikz...

No comments:

Post a Comment