Thursday, April 8, 2010

Trip To Sapi Island,200310

This interesting trip to Sapi Island is organized by our Moral lecturer, Miss Cristiana Jonut on 20rd March 2010. There are around 50 students of Asian Tourism International College participate on this trip. During the trip, I have learned a lot of things. Firstly, I have learned a good leadership wills benefits all the team members. Why I would say that? While we playing the banana boat, I have be named as ‘commander’. All of them listen my command carefully to escape from the wave so that not falling down from the banana boat. At last, we are successfully escaped from the wave. They are gladly to listen my commands.

The last but not least, which is also the purpose we came to Sapi Island, cleaning up along the beach of the said island. As what I know, our earth is facing a lot of problems such as pollution and global warming. Let’s give an example, the increase of earth’s temperature indirectly damaged our life, and I believe the end of the World is coming soon. Who is the problem maker? All of these are making by the people. We have to suffer by ourselves on the problems that we have made. But, there are still remain a little time to let us safe our earth. By doing a cleaning the rubbish in anywhere, do not waste of resources (recycle), and refused to drive but take buses will effectively benefits and healthier our earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment